Coronavirus - COVID-19.  We're still shipping as usual

Chateau du Tariquet Le Legendaire Armagnac
70 cl, 42 %

51.20 €
Only 1 left in stock
You have of this product in your cart.
In stock
Delivery with DHL 21.35 €
Order today before 16:00:00 and we estimate your order to be delivered Between Thursday 3rd of December and Tuesday 8th of December

Chateau du Tariquet Le Legendaire Armagnac
70 cl, 42%

An astonishing blend of Armagnac, in which no component was any younger than 13 years old. In many ways this is a prime age for Armagnac, retaining its youthful sprightliness, yet adding complexity and flavour from the French oak casks. Chateau du Tariquet, one of the largest and most respected estates in Armagnac, continues to retain traditional techniques, using a direct-wood-fired continuous still. This method means that the distillery ensures authenticity and unique flavours in the eventual spirit. The Armagnac is a blend of eau-de-vie from three different grapes, 40% of which is the difficult to grow, yet incredibly flavoursome Folle Blanche. The remaining 60% is made of an equal amount of both Ugni Blanc and Baco grapes. An exquisitely flavoured Armagnac, rich in juicy fruits and toasty oak flavours. Bottled at the slightly high strength of 42%, this really allows the flavours to ring true. A beautiful bottling.

Chateau du Tariquet Le Legendaire Armagnac reviews

You forgot to write a review!

Recently viewed products

Scroll to top