ShippingUnited States - DHL 11.30 € + 5.60 € /kg

Octomore Masterclass 08.4
70 cl, 58.7 %

175.20 €
You have of this product in your cart.
In stock
Delivery with DHL 22.50 €
Order before tomorrow at 07:00:00 and we estimate your order to be delivered Monday 23rd of December

Octomore Masterclass 08.4
70 cl, 58.7 %

The final expression in the Octomore Masterclass range, and focusses on the delicacy that must be used when making use of virgin oak casks.

20% of this whisky has been aged full term in virgin oak casks, with the remaining 80% first matured in first fill former Bourbon American oak casks, before a finishing period in European virgin oak casks that had held an older expression of Octomore, number 7.4, prior to this maturation. The whisky was aged for 8 years in total.

As ever with Octomore, this dram is hyper-peaty, weighing in at 170ppm.

This whisky delivers gentle, building peat, accompanied by some sweet malt, overripe bananas, toffee, corn, smoked oak, peppery spice, a touch of leather, clove, coconut, iodine and lemon rind. Expertly balanced, with neither smoke nor cask dominating.

As ever with Octomore, the whisky is bottled at a cask strength of 58.7% ABV, and without colouration or chill filtration, ensuring the full peaty flavour can be enjoyed.

Style
  • Body 5
  • Depth 4
  • Smoke 4
  • Sweetness 2
Character
  • Charred wood
  • Coconut
  • Lemon
  • Peat
  • Pepper

Octomore Masterclass 08.4 reviews

You forgot to write a review!

Recently viewed products

Scroll to top