ShippingUnited States - DHL 15.00 € + 7.70 € /kg

Louis Roederer Rosé 2013 Champagne
75 cl, 12 %

53.60 €
You have of this product in your cart.
In stock
Delivery with DHL 28.09 €
Order before tomorrow at 15:00:00 and we estimate your order to be delivered Between Thursday 15th of December and Friday 30th of December

Louis Roederer Rosé 2013 Champagne
75 cl, 12%

A terrific, single vintage Rosé from Louis Roederer.

Louis Roederer was established in 1776, and remains family owned (now in its seventh generation). The Champagne House draws over 80% of its grapes from its own vineyard holdings, which cover 444 acres.

2013 was a challenging year for growers, with late harvest and cold spring, but a smaller yield did lead to more flavoursome grapes. Chardonnay in particular enjoyed a good year, and this grape makes up 37% of this wine, with the remaining 63% from Pinot Noir. 20% of the Chardonnay in this blend has been matured in oak vats, producing a great depth of flavour.

This wine is made with the saignée or “bled” method, in which the Pinot Noir grapes are macerated with their skins, producing a flavoursome and deeply coloured wine.

The Champagne serves up notes of fresh, clean flowers, raisins, redcurrants, yeasty bread, slight oak, raspberries and vanilla. The wine has a lively bubble, and a ruby orange colour.

An excellent pairing for shellfish and chicken dishes.

Louis Roederer Rosé 2013 Champagne reviews

You forgot to write a review!

Recently viewed products

Scroll to top