ShippingUnited States - DHL 15.00 € + 7.70 € /kg

Lallier Blanc de Blancs Grand Cru
75 cl, 12.5 %

42.40 €
You have of this product in your cart.
In stock
Delivery with DHL 28.09 €
Order today before 15:00:00 and we estimate your order to be delivered Between Wednesday 2nd of February and Wednesday 16th of February

Lallier Blanc de Blancs Grand Cru
75 cl, 12.5%

A high quality Blanc de Blancs Champagne from the esteemed Lallier house.

This Champagne is made with 100% Chardonnay grapes from Grands Crus vineyards, with 60% from the Aÿ terroir, usually associated with Pinot Noir. The remaining 40% is sourced from renowned plots in the Côte des Blancs.

The wine has experienced partial malolactic fermentation, and is fermented with propriety yeast strains. It is aged for between three to four years prior to bottling, and has been dosed at 9 grams of sugar per litre.

The result is a fresh and slightly sweet Champagne with notes of lemon rind, fresh white grapes, peaches, yeasty brioche, strawberries, a good level of acidity, honey and some minerality.

An excellent pairing with soft cheeses, pork or rich fish dishes.

Lallier Blanc de Blancs Grand Cru reviews

You forgot to write a review!

Recently viewed products

Scroll to top