ShippingUnited States - DHL 15.00 € + 7.70 € /kg

Teerenpeli 10 Year Old
50 cl, 43 %

79.20 €
You have of this product in your cart.
In stock
Delivery with DHL 26.55 €
Order today before 13:00:00 and we estimate your order to be delivered Between Thursday 30th of May and Friday 7th of June

Teerenpeli 10 Year Old
50 cl, 43%

Only founded in 2002, this is a landmark release for the small Finnish distillery. Based in Lahti, a charming lakeside city of some 100,000 residents, Teerenpeli makes a point of using the finest Finnish barley and spring water. They also specially shipped over a pot still from Scotland to create their spirit. They now hold the title of the biggest producing distillery anywhere in Finland with an output of 100,000 litres of alcohol per year. Teerenpeli previously had experience as a sort of independent bottler, shipping casks of Scotch whisky and bottling them. This has likely helped them in the development of this fantastic ten year old whisky, a vatting of whisky, 80% of which has been aged in bourbon barrels, with the remaining 20% aged in sherry casks. The result is a deliciously complex and approachable whsisky from the first distillery in Finland to produce a single malt.

Teerenpeli 10 Year Old reviews

You forgot to write a review!

Recently viewed products

Scroll to top