Coronavirus - COVID-19.  We're still shipping as usual

Galliano Ristretto
50 cl, 42.3 %

15.20 €

Enter your email address below to be notified when this product comes back in stock.

Please enter a valid email address

You have of this product in your cart.

Galliano Ristretto
50 cl, 42.3%

A delicious coffee liqueur from the famous Italian liqueur producer Galliano, first launched in 2009.

A well balanced offering, that uses two different varieties of coffee bean with different levels of roasting. 45% of the beans used are the more bitter Robusta strain, gathered from India and Kenya, which lend depth and body. The remaining 55% are taken from Colombia and Brazil, and are of the Arabica beans, which offer a creamy quality.

This blend, with a higher percentage of Robusta beans than most ground coffee blends used for French Press or other percolation devices, gives a final flavour closer to that of Ristretto espresso.

The liqueur is made through maceration the beans in a mixture of water and alcohol, in a bain marie still, which is brewed at 60ºC for between 10 to 12 hours. This mixture is then pressed with a hydraulic press, to produced two coffee tinctures, which are rested in stainless steel tanks to allow the flavours to harmonise.

These tinctures are mixed with sugar and water, producing the final product. The process takes place partly at the Maraschi and Quirici facility in Italy, and partly at the world-famous Bols distillery in Holland.

The final result is a thick, syrupy liqueur with notes of strong espresso, mint, bitter dark chocolate, burnt oak, liquorice, and brown sugar.

A high quality coffee liqueur that would be perfect for an Espresso Martini.

Galliano Ristretto reviews

You forgot to write a review!

Recently viewed products

Scroll to top