Coronavirus - COVID-19.  We're still shipping as usual

Compass Box Great King Street Glasgow Blend
70 cl, 43 %

32.00 €
Only 1 left in stock
You have of this product in your cart.
In stock
Delivery with DHL 21.35 €
Order today before 15:00:00 and we estimate your order to be delivered Between Friday 9th of July and Friday 16th of July

Compass Box Great King Street Glasgow Blend
70 cl, 43%

An excellent addition to the Great King Street series by everyone’s favourite maverick blenders, Compass Box!

Glasgow is Scotland’s largest city, and contains a little bit of everything from around the country. It is fitting then, that the whisky made in its homage also contains a little of everything, with 67% of it being made of Speyside, Islay and Highland malt whisky, and the remaining 33% comprising of Lowland grain spirit.

The whisky has been matured in a combination of first fill and refill sherry cask, first fill and refill Bourbon barrels, with a small amount extra-matured in new French oak casks.

This dram opens with a little ashy peat, accompanied by flavours of citrus peel, raisins, chocolate, vanilla, malt, earthy smoke, mixed spice, coconut, buttered toast, beeswax, wine tannins, candied ginger and dried fruits.

If you’ve ever been to Glasgow, you’ll recognise the image on the label as of the Wellington Statue, featuring the traditional traffic cone, a symbol of the city’s irreverent nature.

Style
  • Body 3
  • Depth 4
  • Smoke 2
  • Sweetness 2
Character
  • Dried fruit
  • Malt
  • Peat
  • Vanilla
  • Wax

Compass Box Great King Street Glasgow Blend reviews

You forgot to write a review!

Recently viewed products

Scroll to top